The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meterhad lots to talk about this week and as usual the discussions were free wheeling, brutally honest, and entertaining.
Here’s what we covered in Part 1, free to all visitors (36 minutes):
- The implications of massive Bank of Japan money printing
- 47% of mortgages are now effectively under water
- Why the housing “double dip” is essentially an extension of the same downtrend
- The Treasury’s planned MBS sales may give the banks another windfall and will still leave the taxpayer on the hook for currently unrealized losses
- The Social Security Disability Fund is insolvent and Social Security is already broke
- The implications of likely long term Middle East Instability on “video gamer” money managers
Covered in Part 2, for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers only:
- Problems in China mean more US inflation coming
- The real US inflation rate is 7%
- China’s housing bubble has popped. Get ready for crash
- Bloomberg’s Buying Climate Index Plummets signaling growing inflation worries
- German parliament won’t play ball in bailouts
- Little difference between US and peripheral European states
- How the Fed and Treasury are manipulating the market this week and next
- Corporate profits are crashing and banks will show big losses in first quarter
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire 64 minute podcast, or use this link to download.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.