The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meter covered a lot of ground this week giving insight on issues that either were not being covered at all, or not correctly, in the mainstream financial media.
Here’s what we covered in Part 1, free to all visitors (28 minutes):
- Finally A Prosecution for Financial Crimes!
- Housing from Bad to Worse
- New rules for mortgage reserves
- Consumer and State and LocalÂ Props are Going Away
- Increasing Pressure On State and Local Governments
Covered in Part 2, for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers only:
- Corporate Profits Collapse and Margin Squeeze
- Copper Gaming in China
- More Supply Chain Problems
- Return of the Yen Carry Trade
- Signs of a Housing Bottom For Real?
- Japan Returns to Treasury Auctions
- Fed Reverse Repo Shows It Means Business- NOT
- Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers, Foreign Central Banks, and Banks- Whatâ€™s Ahead for Markets
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire 51 minute podcast, or use this link to download.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.