The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meter focus on the Fed’s responsibility for the Minsky Meltup in commodities, and the implications of that meltup as a major turning point fast approaches.
Here’s what we covered in Part 1, free to all visitors (31 minutes):
- Fed driven speculation, not economic expansion, fuels the commodity price bubble
- Government debt already exceeds Greenspan’s limits of serviceability
- Hunger Index and commodity Minsky Meltup, not a desire for democracy drive societal strife
Topics covered in Part 2 for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers only:
- More on the commodities Minsky Meltup
- Implications to US of coming Nigerian flash point
- Squatter stimulus diminishing
- Arguments for and against signs of residential rent increases
- China’s surprise- Fed says, “In your face, Mother Fletcher!”
- The Fed’s lies and spurious behavior
- Banks lost money in first quarter
- What to look for in stock market long term inflection point right now
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire 57 minute podcast, or use this link to download.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.