The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meter focus their discussion this week on the fiscal disaster that is facing western governments not in the future, but now. There’s no way out.
Here’s what we covered in Part 1, free to all visitors:
- Western governments hit irreparable fiscal situation due to exploding demographic time bomb
- Why a Fed rate increase won’t matter, and why it will
- The twin towering deficit inferno
- The special interest political attack on the Fed and inflation
Topics covered in Part 2 for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers only:
- Tax data suggests disappearing corporate profits
- What the single mortgage fraud prosecution reveals about whether the system can survive
- The implications of the European debt crisis continuing to worsen because of government bailouts
- The markets are heading for a crash– why and when?
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire podcast, or use this link to download.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.