UPDATE- The complete podcast has been posted for subscribers. The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meter focus their discussion this week on whether the data pointing to continued recovery are real or illusory, whether a housing bottom is in, signs of collapse in the luxury bubble, and the Fed being caught between a rock and a hard place.
Here’s what we covered in Part 1, free to all visitors:
- Corporate tncome taxes weak but better than last look
- Consumer Metrics show renewed recession, weak retail
- Uptick in house listing prices points to interest rate and housing price bubble
- Reduction in deficits or removal of POMO will cause economic collapse
Topics covered in Part 2 for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers only:
- Signs of collapse in China bubble economy
- Fed and Treasury liquidity bullish for the short run, but rot is spreading beneath the surface
- When the Fed stops, the trouble starts
- Why and when the Fed must return to QE
- Long term technical outlook says final top approaching along with QE3
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post when available (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire podcast, or use this link to download. Available later today.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.