The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meter discuss the false signals of a growing economy, and other issues affecting the markets in this week’s podcast.
Here’s what we covered in Part 1, free to all visitors:
- Ponzi house of mirrors economy with no real economic demand
- Japan’s public pension problem and Confederate States of America money printing
- Will the Fed shrink it’s balance sheet?
- The end of QE2 will cause dislocation
- Speculators are the straw men of rising oil prices. The Fed is the real villain
- Politics full of straw men issues
- Corporate kleptocrats pay almost no taxes
- And more!
Topics covered in Part 2 for Radio Free Wall Street subscribers only:
- How The Fed and Treasury greased the skids for the Bernanke press briefing, but liquidity will turn more bearish on Friday
- The dollar index is plumbing multi year lows
- The trouble with gold and silver
- The misleading nature of the Case Shiller housing index
- Where is housing headed. Interesting signals from the rental market
- The stock market outlook, near and longer term
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire podcast, or use this link to download.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.