The Wall Street Examiner’s Lee Adler, Russ Winter of Winter Watch, and Aaron Krowne of the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-meter discuss the signs of a bust in the boom, and related issues in this week’s podcast, for subscribers only.
Topics covered this week include:
- Signs of a bust in the inflation driven boom
- Half of Americans still think we’re in a depression
- A few thoughts about gold and silver
- Commercial real estate extend and pretend about to come due
- China house prices bubbling up again
- Mortgage applications plunge again after government induced pop
- More mortgage fraud charges, but in the end, only we the people (taxpayers) pay
There is no free podcast this week. Free podcasts may be available from time to time the future. Check back with us each week.
Subscribers, click the player at the bottom of this post (visible on Radio Free Wall Street main site only) to listen to the entire podcast, or use this link to download.
Never miss another Radio Free Wall Street podcast. Sign up for instant email notification in the left sidebar.
iTunes users can download your subscription podcasts by using Subscribe to Podcast under the advanced tab. Enter the rss feed url http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/?feed=radio-free-wall-street-complete-podcast-for-subscribers. After subscribing, choose the podcast you wish to listen to. When prompted, enter your user name and password.
Subscribers, to hear entire podcast be sure to select the correct player below.